You Can Build A Career With Salesforce
Without leaving your home
Working from home
Is no longer taboo. There are careers in almost every field now that give people the opportunity to do so. Salesforce is no stranger to the perks of working from a home office. Having the ability to get the job done as long as you are in reach of a computer is the case for a lot of positions related to the Salesforce ecosystem. Whether you are a remote admin, developer, or consultant, your job may often never even require you to travel to an onsite location.
Working for Salesforce directly has opportunities aplenty, across multiple fields of expertise. Working from home isn’t the only perk of working for Salesforce though. The company is famed for having great benefits that take care of their employees in ways many companies don’t. Whether it be medical coverage or financial planning, they cover other areas such as adoption, surrogacy, and even fertility. Those don’t come with your standard company package. They can even provide mental health counseling and travel assistance.
With jobs such as Program Architects, Sr. Account Executives, & Data Architects, there are remote positions that cover a variety of fields. A current search shows more than 140+ remote positions in the United States. Here are just a few positions with their job descriptions:
Transformation Consulting Sales Leaders represent the full portfolio of products and services. You are a trusted advisor, plan for customer success, achieve bookings, and build partner collaborations.
Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise Market – Federal Reserve;
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our customer base within the Federal Financials (Fed Reserve, Fed Home Loan Banks, Fed Reserve BOG). Responsibilities include generating new business within DHS and its supporting agencies in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM initiatives for the State and Local agencies within the Government:
- Work closely with Enterprise Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting a technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
For a full list of remote postings check out the job search here.